Choose innovative solutions for a sustainable future
Simard has a strong reputation for compliance of environmental laws and regulations not only for transportation and warehousing, but also pertaining to staff training, equipment and facility maintenance, and investments in state-of-the-art technology.
Simard is SmartWay-certified in recognition of our high energy efficiency. We have implemented a host of measures to reduce annual greenhouse gas emissions every year, including the following:
- Driving speed cut-off of 105 km/h
- Vehicles equipped with aerodynamic skirts
- Automatic engine shutoff after 3 minutes of idling
- A leading-edge heating and air-conditioning system
- Radiography testing to ensure maximum tire life
- Extended oil change intervals (40,000 km or 6 months)
- Turbulence reduction with 48″ coupling
SIMARD is a member of, or certified by, the following associations:
- Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
- Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT)
- Natural Resources Canada (SmartWay)
- Metropolitan Cluster of Logistics and Transportation in Montreal (Cargo M)
The expertise you need to optimize supply chain solutions.
LEARN MORE >
Take advantage of our warehousing logistics solutions tailored to your needs.
LEARN MORE >